Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

Building Together

Snippet of images from the Kaikohe and Nelson OSCAR Websites
Recently I  joined up with Allison and her girls from Kaikohe. We went to a conference, in Wellington, about After School Care which we are both doing. It was so awesome spending time with women from the other churches and I gleaned a lot from them. Allison has built a mini empire up there through OSCAR (out of school care and recreation) .
Levels of Blessing.
These are not works we are building outside of church but an extension of church. In NZ we can tap into a lot of funding which benefits the church - providing employment, equipment and finances.
Conference was in Wellington
I am also seeing the generational blessing of building together as my own sons and daughters (natural and spiritual) are helping build this with me. And as Allison brought out, it is a place where discipleship can take place. I am finding as my daughters are building with me I am getting a very real indication of where they are at and can help them strengthen weak areas . And finally souls. Many of the children and parents that come in are broken and without the Lord. Because we are caring for their children there is a level of intimacy that gets built quite quickly. I am looking forward to a harvest amongst these families. God is so good!
Thanks Allison for all your help, look forward to seeing you and your beautiful ladies at conference. Tania. Nelson.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Mike, I pointed Nancy to the tools, she's developed it, she's becoming a techie geek! :-)

    ReplyDelete

We love your feedback!